Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 14: Continuing Adjustments with Sonar Programming


Today was what the title stated, more adjustments with the Sonar tracking the can. Also, we decided to just use the sonar to trigger when the hand should get the can. I'm apparently not very adept with the programming as it took me a great deal of time to write a very very simple code without errors. I was trying to program the bot to move forward until it sensed the can and then would then stop, grab it, move back, let go, and move back again. Trust me, it's supposed to be easy, but I kept getting errors for not having everything perfectly set. Anyways, once it was all finished, my partner incorporated it into his programming. This is the result below. It is somewhat successful, but still has some issues with scanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment