Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 17: Presentations

Today we had to do our presentations on our robots we made. I was nervous all day. I got to school at 2:30pm to meet up with my partner to finalize our powerpoint. There were 8 groups; we were the 5th one. Somehow I managed to keep my cool for the most part during our presentation. On retrospect, I did forget to mention a few things, but I can't change that. It was essentially our last day of actual class. Tomorrow is just reorganizing and putting things away. Below is our Powerpoint






 I've put the footage at the end of these slides.



And this here is the video footage of our robot at the competition. I would like to remind you that the robot became stuck in a loop due to a small error in the programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment